Use yaya Card and you'll make massive savings compared to the international tariffs of the main UK mobile operators. Follow our extra tips and you can cut even more off the cost of your international calls.
Using your yaya Card
- Dial: 034 4545 1007 (national access) or 0800 619 1007 (freephone).
- Listen to the message.
- If you're dialling from another phone, use your PIN at the prompt.
- At the prompt, dial your international destination number (including the prefix '00'). Don't press Dial key - we'll connect you directly.
When calling 034 4545 1007, you will be charged according to your service provider's standard rate, in addition to the outbound rate. Calls charged per minute and rounded to the nearest penny. Use the access number 034 4545 1007 if calling from a mobile which has inclusive free minutes as part of its contract. So you pay the outbound rate only!
Cut down on call times by programming your mobile
For numbers you call often, just program the access number and the destination number into your mobile - then you'll make a saving every time you call!
Here's how to program your mobile
Let's say you want to call your mum in Australia. Then:
- Create a new entry called 'Mum' in your handset's phone book
- Enter the yaya Card access number - e.g. 034 4545 1007
- Enter a 'pause' by doing the following, depending on the handset you own:
||Siemens / Panasonic handsets
||Motorola / Sony Ericsson handsets
|A 'p' should appear after you press * three times
||A '+' should appear after you press and hold 0
||A 'p' should appear after you press and hold *
- Now enter the international number in full including the 00 prefix
- Press 'save' and this number will be saved to your phone book
So go on - Try yaya Card now!
For detailed instructions about creating entries in your handset's phone book, please consult your mobile phone instruction manual or contact your handset manufacturer.